What to Wear with Colored Jeans

, , No Comments
Color jeans





If you live in Florida forget about wearing jeans in Spring or Summer or Fall. I pack my pair of jeans in April and don't get them out until December. And this is because I live in North Florida. But if you live in a cool or normal city you really can go funky, chic, and crazy with colored jeans. I like prints on jeans or very earth tone colors, like the ones from Conleys. I am sure you can find a similar pair everywhere or you could even try to dye your own. The supermarket sells color dye, although I tried one time and made a huge mess.

If you are concerned about the environment like me here a list of sites that focus on fare trade and green practices

1. Battilion: the garments they sell are made with organic fabrics, hemps, and organic wool. They sell a variety of styles from casual to professional work outfits. 

2. Kuyichi: They use organic cotton, recycled organic fabric, plastic, and alternative fabrics like hemp.

3. The Reformation - Love love love this brand. I will write a post about them soon because they are to die for.


0 comments:

Post a Comment