How to Wear a Striped Jumpsuit

, , No Comments
I have promised myself that I will try to buy fashion items that are out of my comfort zone. This means I would stay away from basic cuts, prints and color and opt for something more trendy and totally not me. The first item I bought was a striped jumpsuit at TJmaxx for $16. It is totally out of my comfort zone: it has stripes (which usually make you look bigger), it is a bare back jumpsuit (which means no bras), and it has a low cut front (again no bras). I would never think I would wear this in my 30s, but I was quite surprised how classy, fun, and normal it looked on me whether I used sneakers or 1970s inspired BCBG sandals. All pictures taken by Mallory Brooks. Scroll down to get her details and book her now.




2 WAYS TO WEAR YOUR JUMPSUIT


Urban Casual Chic: Hair Up,  Kick Ass Shades and Sneakers


Ash white leather shoes (similar at Vans), TJMaxx Jumpsuit (similar at Forever 21), Kenneth Cole Shades


1970s jumpsuit: Hoops earrings, a bare back, waves, and sandals

    BCBG wood and leather sandals (similar here), Bare Back Jumpsuit TJMaxx, Kenneth Cole Shades, and Italian gold hoops.  


All pictures are taken by Mallory Brooks. For booking with her please visit her website http://www.mallorylbrooks.com/#hello

0 comments:

Post a Comment