Toasty.

, , 3 comments
A few things inspired me today.

1) Sickness. It is growing in my body.

2) Our frigid office. Somehow, the vents directly above ME have gone haywire and blow freezing freezing cold air.



The high today is 77, but since I am not an adventurer by profession and spend most of my daylight hours indoors, I bundled up to fend off the frigid, malfunctioning vent monster.



I am wearing black wool turtleneck sweater from the GAP, Silence + Noise harem pants, black BCBG booties and purple and grey floral printed H&M socks! Just for a punch of color. Oh and black gemstone [plastic] earrings and ring from Forever21.

Here's hoping that myself and the vent get fixed. Soon.

3 comments:

  1. I want your pants. Please get rid of them so I can have them.....ahahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will have to buy some in 2011! i think i am keeping these. :)

    ReplyDelete