Leather skirt pleated skirt, pencil skirt, mini skirt

, , 1 comment

Fall is coming up soon and I have already my eyes on the perfect leather skirt: mini skirt, pleated skirt, pencil skirt you name it. This Fall we are in luck with the many designs for leather skirts. I still don't know which style I want to get so I gathered some of the designs which caught my eyes. Which one should I get? And how should I wear it?


The Corner Raoul Brown Pencil Leather // Malene Birger Black Leather Skirt // Red Diane Von Furstenberg Leather // Topshop Leather Skirt // Celine pleated skirt // Celine Vintage Skirt

TIPS on how to wear leather skirts: There are plenty of cute leather skirt outfits, ranging from a simple white tee paired with a brown leather pencil skirt, or a black turtle neck sweater with a pleated black leather skirt. The great thing about these looks is that they are long lasting fashion trends.

1 comment: