Chloe and Isabel Virtual Jewelry Store: Shop Now

, , 1 comment

I am hosting a virtual jewelry party for all my followers. How it works? It's easy, just click on the link from Saturday 7 to Tuesday 10, 2013 - http://www.chloeandisabel.com/boutique/taylornewsome/d49dfc - check the great items and shop until you drop it. Through the week I will have sweepstakes and fashion tips so follow my blog and stay tune!!



Here the official Invite: 
Welcome to Gin Adamoli's online Chloe + Isabel jewelry party. Gin has invited you to virtually join her December 7 - Dec. 10 to shop some amazing pieces. Now is the perfect time to get some holiday shopping done without stepping away from your computer. Don't forget to buy yourself something special, too. Maybe you need some new frost for you upcoming Christmas or New Years party. Get them now during Gin's online pop-up :)

 Don't forget about your mom, sister, daughter, spouse or grandmother or co-worker. Check all the women off your list and get all their gifts here! Remember, all that glitters is gold, and who doesn't want to be golden?           So join us this weekend and shop, shop, shop!


 
Why I am hosting this event? I was initially going to host the event at my house this coming weekend. The reality is that as a working woman with other 3,000 things to do I just did not have the time to clean the house, bake cup cakes, make some drinks, etc. My car broke down and my mechanic is in Jacksonville, which is 3 hours away from here, so I just could not host the event at my house. I realized more than ever that as a working or busy woman I could not enjoy the pleasure of shopping with friends until one of my former students approached me with the idea of having a virtual jewelry event. I do most of my shopping online because of convenience and a bigger inventory to choose from. 
This event is opened to anyone: you just have to click on the link or you can join the Facebook page.  

If you join the Facebook page I will be chatting online on Saturday from 1-3PM providing fashion tips based on Chloe and Isabel Jewelry collection. Bring your questions on. 

I am going to announce a sweepstakes related to the event so join this site or the Facebook page for more upcoming details. 




1 comment: