The Margot Style

, , 1 comment
I help my friends with their style pretty much every day. I love it. I love the fact that people trust my judgement with something so personal as clothes. I must say at first it was strange. I would receive texts at work asking me for help, or even co-workers will ask me what to wear. It is such a honor for me, because I don't think I pull off 'the fashionista' every day. I know I don't when I refuse to brush my hair and I still show up at work by 7:30AM. But again this is what real people and real fashion do. This week I want to dedicate each post to a special friend and people in my fashion life. I will showcase the way I see my friends in clothes based on: 1) how they currently dress; 2) their questions about fashion; and 3) their overall life (do they walk home? What is their job?)


My first choice is Margot, therefore "The Margot Style" 


The Margot Style






The Margot Style calls for a bad ass woman who is a reporter who juggles notes, interviews, social events, and the cold weather in north urban cities. She is on the go all the times. She must be ready to catch the next headline and attend social parties with celebrities and politicians. Her color is black. Her signature fashion item: a pencil skirt. 

1 comment: