If you want to see the sunshine...

, , 1 comment
You have to weather the storm.

Ah, glorious sunshine. I walked outside today in nothing but a thin sweater [and a wool vest, but who's counting] and thought, "Wow, it feels so amazing outside!" People were walking down the street in gauzy linen and floppy hats, smiles grazing their faces like a gentle breeze. And then I looked at the thermostat and realized it was 48 degrees outside. But it was sunny. To a Floridian, that's about enough reason to wear flip flops in an ice storm.







[Wearing plum H&M sweater, wool striped vest from Anthropologie, cream tank from Sway in Berkeley, Silence + Noise jeans, Zigi Soho clogs, gray fringe purse from H&M, Naked Label stone necklace and Harmonica necklace.]

I feel, like how winter leads into fall and rain leads into sunshine, I am coming through some major contemplation into a time of rebirth, creativity, and fresh starts. So excited for what's to come, what may come after that, and for the constant pursuit of life. You know, actually living.

 

1 comment:

  1. Fab! Same goes for us Californians lol The people in North Carolina have looked at my like I'm crazy for stepping out in my leather sandals and a blousy tank in Feb! yay sunshine!

    ReplyDelete