Steeling the show.

, , No Comments
I haven't taken any pictures of my outfits in a week... mostly because I have been wearing the same thing over and over again. It is cold, wet, and as always happens when February finally rolls around, I have over worn all of my sweaters. Nothing new to see here folks! Move along, move along.

I did happen to go to a fantastic Super Bowl gathering last night - football shaped Oreos and a Steeler's necklace adorned cat in all - where I witnessed some awesome football fashions. My friend Cielo... takes the cake. Even if the Steelers failed to. You can't win 'em all.

[caption id="attachment_1402" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Yes, she wore her Steelers chef hat and apron almost all night long."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1403" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Grimacing."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1404" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="How many Steelers fans and chihuahuas can one couch hold?"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1405" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Love."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1406" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Teaching the Norwegian our Super Bowl ways. "][/caption]

I failed to get a picture of myself and also of the cat. The cat was really the winner of the night. He wore his dangly necklaces with such finesse.

On another note, my umbrella turned inside out today and my knitted cap fell in a puddle.

Here's hoping for brighter days and goodbye to football keeping us warm and distracted.

BEST Super Bowl Commercial of the night [in my opinion]:





0 comments:

Post a Comment