Valentine is....

, , No Comments
I am not a big fa of Valentine's day. The first time I ever received chocolate from a guy (I think I was 11) I refuse to accept it and gave it to my friend. I think the guy was crashed. I was already arguing like a feminist. Then when Shawn and I got engaged I decided to be romantic because I guess I have been told that I am not. So I prepared this elaborated dinner, petals of roses where all over the places, candles and hot water in the tub....The problem is that Shawn had his bachelor party the night before and he came back at 8AM to pass out until the next day. So we never had a Valentine. That was the last attempt to celebrate. A close attempt was convincing Shawn to get be a box of Godiva that ended up costing $50. He believes I trigged him in buying expensive chocolate when he thought he was spending $10. Ahahahahaha. This year we had no plans to to anything, but last minute without even knowing we had made plans. Again, without consulting each other. Shawn dropped his plan to stick with mine. I wanted to do something together and different that was not associated with Valentine's Day. There is a specialized gym in town called Sweat Therapy Fitness. It 's amazing. It's the only gym that I love with passion. They offer a romantic row fitness class for couples. You row for an intense hour with candle lit and after you go next door to drink beer. I mean, what a genius idea, right?



Shawn preparing to row.

0 comments:

Post a Comment