Print Pants J. Crew marries Floral skirt

, , 1 comment
I bought my first pair of print pants when I was 12. They were leggings with big bold blue flowers on a white background. I thought they were the coolest pants ever, but looking back at those pictures I might have exaggerated pairing them with a matching giant t-shirt. Few years ago I bought floral jeans with small pink roses on a washed denim. I love those jeans and wear them all the times. Spring 2013 has brought us back a variety of prints on skirts or pants. J. Crew has let us fall in love with their silk print pants and Dolce e Gabbana made floral skirts sexy.

Here some of the highlights of Spring items that carried over Summer. Mix and Match as you like. I think fashion has told us that mixing different patterns is OK, which I am so found of wince I have always done it, without worried about what was in or out at the moment. Might have not always worked but whatever, right?



Top Sheinside; Sweater Sheinside; Top Sheinside; Pants J.Crew; Skirt Erdem; Maison Martin shoes; Uncovet bag

In terms of price, the items range from as low as $23 to $536. Sheinside is a great website for trendy items at a really low price. I try to invest in few high quality items and then save on items that are trendy this season but will most likely die in the upcoming year. I will take real silk any day over polyester, but of course I can't always afford good quality. 

Some of the other items I wanted to share with you are:

SheInside at $32

Sheinside top $27



Be an e-tailPR blogger

1 comment:

  1. very nice post :)

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete