IHeartRadio Pool Party in Miami 2013

, , No Comments
It goes like that...
Sometimes you ended up with the best job you can dream off and you get to do amazing things. That is what happened last weekend. Visit Florida sponsored the IheartRadio Ultimate Pool Party at the Fontaine bleau in Miami, FL. I was part of the social media team of Visit Florida and got to help with many different things during the event, from attending social events with bloggers, to manage models hired to engage with the audience, etc. I think I probably slept 3 to 4 hours in two days. It definitely was hard work. You are not an attendee you are working and you need to make sure that you are meeting goals, that people are having a blast in Florida.

There were many celebrities performing during the day and night including Ke$ha, Jason Derulo, IconPop, Pitbull (amazing), Afro Jack and so on. I have never seen so many people of all ages having fun, enjoying a mix of relaxation provided by the lounges by the pool and excitement provided by live music by the pool. I mean, what more do you need when you are on vacation?

It was definitely a great experience for me for many levels and I am glad I got to engage with people from all around the world. I love to hear how much people love Florida because it makes my job very special. All the efforts made in the office pay off and that is very rewarding as a young professional person.

I want to share some pictures taken during the event. Also let me point out that what I write is my personal opinion and not associated to Visit Florida. I don't want readers to get the wrong impression. I am just very proud of the hard work put into this project I was part of.


Eden Roc Hotel next to the Fontaine Bleau
Fontain Bleau Pool (one of the many)
Fiat 500 (my dream car) parked in the middle of one of the Fontaine Blue pools. They had mermaids during the event. They also had two of these cars on jet skis in the ocean. Yes they did. I am so impressed by Fiat's marketing strategy. I would love to be part of that team one day. Their commercial which aired in the States is just pure genius. 
This is Bianca's restaurant at the Delano's hotel which hosted one night special traveling bloggers. 
I have been here couple of times back in the days. They have a pool that used to be opened after dark for drinks to people.
Miley Cyrus and Enrique Iglesias introducing Pitbull on stage
This was VF hashtag which ended to be trended nationally for one day and half. It picked up and boom it was all over. 
A view
This is Liv a club inside Fontaine Bleau. The dancer was wrapped in lights. 

Those are some of the pictures I wanted to share that I got to take in between. 
See you next year I hope.




0 comments:

Post a Comment