Saldi Sale Summer Sale Saldi d'estate

, , No Comments
It is that time of the year: sales or saldi. Major brands offer 70% off their Spring collection.
I did some research and spent some time looking for some items that are on sale. Since I am in Tallahassee and shopping is limited I surfed the Internet for brands that offer online shopping. Here what I found.





1. BCBG hat; 2. Neutrogena sunblock lotion; 3. Zara t-shirt; 4. Zara clutch; 5. Swimsuit by Fashion Union; 6. Dress by Society of Chic; 7. Zara skirt; Valentino shoes; 8. Object Collector Item Bag.

Yesterday I spent all day trying to shop in Tallahassee. I visited few stores that had never disappointed me but yesterday it was one of these days that I just could not find anything. Everything was old and just bad. The sale associates at one of the sunglasses stores was trying to sell me a pair of Prada sunglasses (the latest arrival based on what she said) that were IN last summer. I did not buy anything, which is probably better. I can save money anyway, but it is just the unsatisfaction left that bothers me. I wonder if other people feel the same way or I just fell into the club of shopaholic. Though you need to shop to be part of the club, right?

Please don't forget to follow this blog through Google Followers or Facebook. Happy Sunday.


0 comments:

Post a Comment