What I currently love includes always Malene Birger

, , No Comments
I am already thinking Fall Fashion. So half of my brain wants to wear black leather, the other half wants aqua summer colors. I know it does not make any sense. Currently, those are some of the items I am loving. I bought the vase after extensive searching. It is the most beautiful vase I ever had.

If you have followed my blog you also know that I am become quite obsessed with Malene Birger, who is a Danish fashion designer but she also sells fragrant candles (Mimosa). I would describe her style as Urban style meets Miami. It is versatile for people who both live in big cities like London or New York or summer hot cities like Miami or Orlando. I am obsessed with her and hope to see her opening stores in the U.S. You can read and view more on why I love her on my previous post on "how to pack for Miami."




Cole Haan shoes;  bag ModCloth; T-shirt; Lanvin Boots; glasses Madewell; Leather skirt Burberry; Vase Anthropologie; and candle by Malene Birger.

Please follow me on google if you like to receive tips on fashion, versatile looks for all type of women.
And if you have fashion questions let me know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment