Special Valentine's Lingerie

, , 1 comment
Lingerie




The whirlwind of Valentine's day is upon us. As soon as Christmas holidays are over, we hit the gym everyday to get back in shape and get ready for February 14. While red is the color of passion, lovers, romance, I have scoured the market for something special and unique: I chose aqua colors. Blue colors to me signify peace, calmness and freshness. I can picture myself on a beach with the breeze coming through the window of a beautiful white furnished hotel. While I will have to wait few more months for my next vacation I can try to replicate that experience with this lingerie set by Journelle. Lingerie has never been so sexy and comfortable as shown in this piece. And if you are looking for a more supportive bras, check out their others products here. The prices are good. 

1 comment: