Fashion problem of the day: I don't like to wear heels all the times

, , 2 comments


Fashion problem of the day: I don't like to wear heels all the times...

"I walk, jump, run, everywhere and all the times. I can't wear heels everyday to run errands and sometimes I just want to feet to feel free and cozy. What kind of shoes can I still wear with dresses and skirts without looking like my legs are big and short? Did I mention that I am not 18?"
Forever 21 Dress, Vintage pendant, Gap shoes, Hand-made clutch
"The most important thing to remember is that you can wear all the greatest clothes and all the greatest shoes, but you’ve got to have a good spirit on the inside. That’s what’s really going to make you look like you’re ready to rock the world."
— Alicia Keys


SOLUTION: pair a girly, flirty dress with a pair of flats that have a particular accent like a funky color or print. Make it fun so it is obvious that you intentionally wanted to let your free and fun spirit to play.

GAP funky shoes
Hand made purse with zipper 

Vintage Pendant 
Victoria's Secret Bronze Powder for the body

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I also do not like wearing heels all the time since it's not fun standing 6'2" all the time. So I loved how you paired your flirty dress with fun tennis shoes. I do the same from time to time but pair them with moto boots. Great minds think alike :)

    Aileen
    Sex w. Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful relaxed outfit, yes a good change instead of heels sometimes x
    that dress is lovely too

    velvetdivination.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete