Dress like Betty Draper from Mad Men

, , 1 comment
HOW TO DRESS TO A VINTAGE PARTY



I had a Mad Men party not too long ago. We had drinks from that period of time including 'Old Fashioned'. No much food given that in the TV series they always drink and never indulge in food feasts. I had music from that period of time and even came up with advertising activities/games for our hosts. It was so much fun. For the occasion everyone had to dress to resemble one of the characters in Mad Men. I chose Betty Draper given that I love her style and I have blonde hair.   These pictures are actually from another day, but I wanted to show you the dress and maybe inspire you for your Mad Men vintage party. 




1 comment:

  1. Wow! everything in this outfit is just fabulous! Love it!
    http://dhariascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete