Business Attire for Women

, , No Comments

I started working in an office in April and had slowly built a business wardrobe full of blazers, dress pants, and pencil skirts. I still need a lot more, but for Christmas I received from my mother-in-law a ton of skirts and dresses. Just perfect for work.



Having pencil skirts made me realized I need more well fitted tops like the one pictures here from J.Crew. This is a simple cardigan on sale for $20 at the San Destin Premium outlet in Destin, Florida. 

I also realized I don't have shoes. Women never think they have enough shoes. I admit I have more than 30 but I don't have the right shoes for most outfits. I can't explain. I only like expensive shoes but I am too cheap to buy them. I never spend more than $40 on shoes. 

The skirt is from Antonio Melani from Dillard's. I am surprised by this brand. I never thought I would like it but once I tried their skirts I was pleased. Some of the styles are very well fitted. Make sure to get smaller sizes. I feel their sizes can fit bigger than regular.



FASHION TIP OF THE DAY: Wear pencil skirts to work and pair them with simple well-fitted cardigans. Explore bold colors and texture and keep your accessories simple. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment