Oh Christmas Tree.

, , 3 comments
Decorating the Christmas tree is seriously fun. It's also kind of annoying and you get sap all over you and pine needles slice tiny cuts into your fingers. But I love the way the lights create such a warm ambiance in the room and the ornaments all carry so many wonderful memories. It makes me feel like I am starting my very own little family. [And now everyone sighs and swoons. Sorry for the cheese.]



Meet Barktholomew "Needles" McGreenly. Every year we name our tree. First we had Firman Barksworth III, then Pinelope Grace Spruceford, and now Bark. Bad ol' Bark McGreenly.

It is LITERALLY FREEZING outside these days, so today I wore as many layers as I could pile on while still maintaining some semblance of fashion.



Wearing wool socks, jeggings, black maxi dress, cream sheer blouse from Alloy [super cheap material that wrinkles yet feels like it could second as cheese cloth], black wool cardigan from Urban, black pea coat from Delias [not shown], and black Dolce Vita moto boots. And I was still cold.

Here is a shot of the husband giving me some posing pointers.



Who works it better?



Stay warm everyone! And tis' the season to be jolly! So, go be jolly.

 

3 comments:

  1. I think Justin works it better girl...ahahha I love the idea of naming trees, I should start doing that. This year we are not making a tree, but we are putting decorations outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Justin does it better too! Hahaha. Decorating is fun! We still have to do the outside. And Jane, you will have to come find it! :)

    ReplyDelete