Advertising keeps the masses dissatisfied.

, , 2 comments
As I was reading, which is pretty much all I do during the day, I came along this quote that reminded me of why we started this blog.

“Advertising helps to keep the masses dissatisfied with their mode of life, discontented with ugly things around them. Satisfied customers are not as profitable as discounted ones” (p. 39). From Printers’ Ink and published in the Captain Consciousness


 


So before you buy consider why you buy and who made you think you need that item. Will you think that you look hotter with that new mini dress by Urban Outfitters? Mmmhhhh



Wearing black leather boots from local shoes store in Viareggio; Calzedonia tights, Dress by Forever 21 (Hilary's Swap) and purple sweater (my mom's); scarf (my mom's).


Can you all tell my hair is lighter? I got highlights!!!

2 comments:

  1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Fugacita`. Fugacita` said: Advertising keeps the masses dissatisfied.: http://wp.me/p15DF5-ko [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. IDK Gin, there is something really nice about a tight black dress, patterned black tights and boots! Is that the media telling me that, or my eyeballs?

    ReplyDelete