My One Item.

, , No Comments
I have been sick for the last two months while and it feels like it will never go away. It has recently manifested in new and surprising ways and I am trying a lovely concoction of meds. So, we will see. I have so many things I want to post about... new clothes, the first time shopping since October [for myself], some awesome new stores I have discovered, and what it all means to me [lofty thoughts, obviously]. But, I am stuck on the sofa. It's not SO bad. I have watched 7 movies in the last 36 hours.

I just got this square pattern blanket wrap in the mail on Saturday. I ordered it from ASOS as my ONE ITEM after months of salivation. I ordered it on December 29th or something like that. Not even sure if that counts, since I didn't receive it until after the 91 days were up.



The last [and first] time I ordered from ASOS they sent me the wrong thing and then took FOREVER AND EVER to refund my money. I had to email them 21239398259864 times to get my money back and I vowed to never order from them again. Too bad for me they have some really amazing things on their site for reasonable prices. So, I gave it one more shot with this wrap and turns out they done good. I love it. ASOS has been restored in my book.



I've literally not taken it off except to sleep since I opened it. It's perfect for sick days. Warm, soft, super cozy, and doesn't make me feel quite as loafish since I still feel kind of fashionable and cute.

I also gotta say that it's nice being able to wear the same thing over and over again with no blog guilt and pressure to find new outfits every day. Double comfort.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment