Flight Of The Nasty Gal Patterned Sweater.

, , No Comments
I found this great vintage sweater [a total steal: $15!] at this new vintage store in Five Points called Vintage Recalled during Gin and I's shopping extravaganza.



It's super thick and warm. I love the elephant print with tiny silver stitching subtly mixed into the pattern. And the sleeves are nice and baggy and don't go all the way to my wrists. It makes it less ugly sweater party and more dainty cool girl from 1983. Paired with my high waisted Silence + Noise jeans and black suede slouch boots, you would never know I am from two decades later. Especially with the hair!

Then! I! Saw! This!



Practically an exact, less cool replica of my sweater found on Nasty Gal!

I love when my fashion selections are validated with random online window shopping.

When my coworker told me today that I reminded her of Flight of the Conchords, I knew the day was alright.



Happy [3 day for me!!!] Weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment