Peacocks.

, , 2 comments
For those who know me, you probably know that I am into organic, natural, local, or fair trade stuff. For this matter this Christmas I received these beautiful earrings from my friend Brigette. They are from this store in Cleveland called Revive Fair Trade. The earrings were handmade by "a fair trade organization in India that employs economically disadvantaged artisans, paying them a living wage and providing a safe and healthy working environment" (www.revivestore.com). It is one of those items that you like so much that you wear it everyday. I get really into certain items and I just cannot NOT wear them. For now these earrings are my "must" have of the day. What's yours?



Wearing Black Max and Co. t-shirt and blue contact lenses

2 comments:

  1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Fugacita`, Fugacita`. Fugacita` said: Peacocks.: http://wp.me/p15DF5-lI [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are awesome! i love those earrings. i love how neutral they are, for being peacocks. usually peacocks are so bright. what thing can i not not wear these days? hmmm.... i feel like those items i force myself not to wear them in fear i will wear them too much! but if i could i might wear the ASOS square pattern blanket wrap every day of my life. and to bed.

    ReplyDelete