Lo Swap -Part 2

, , No Comments
The Swap was great as HIlary mentioned. It was actually better than shopping. But before I recount stories about the shopping spree experience I must say that I did not miss letting these clothes go. As a matter of fact when I got back to Tallahassee and reorganized my closet I wish I had thrown away more clothes. I want to share with you two items I got from shopping. In the next days I will share pictures of items I got from the swap and shopping. I only bought 3 items: a pair of shoes, a bag, and a furry vest. That' s it. Shopping was intimidating after the absence. It was awkward. It took me a sandwich to get in the mood. Once we got to the mall I was exhausted, overwhelmed by the quantity of items and people. Also, instead of spending a lot of time looking at each single item in the store, I was able to shop in 10 minutes, getting to the point of what I needed or inspired me. I have also noticed that I enjoy shopping on-line much more because the selection is infinitive and I don't have to socialize with the outdoor world. The lesson of the 91 days is that I am more selective: I just don't buy for the sake of it; I don't buy because that dress is cute and it' sonly $29. I shop based on how many times I will actually wear the item and for what occasions. I also choose items based on character and how unique they are. For example, the purse I got is just a pearl in the ocean. Very vintage. I feel it will add to my collection of vintage look. It's cute.



Shoes bought at DSW. They are not leather but were only $20. The bag is from Urban Outfitters.

There is so much I want to share in terms of pictures and thoughts but I ll start with these. Hope you enjoy it.

Don't forget next weekend there will be another swap at Five Point in Jacksonville. More info to come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment