National Spaghetti Day.

, , 1 comment
That should really read "National Spaghetti Day!!!!" Seriously, who doesn't like spaghetti?

These pictures are actually from last night, before I knew about the upcoming holiday [ahem, it's a holiday in my book], but I ate leftovers tonight which means I celebrated twice.





I love the look of old photos. I miss REAL photos. Digital images, for all the amazing things they can do and be and become [like the images above], it's just not the same. I miss not knowing what the pictures look like until your print them out. Laughing over goofy faces and funny accidental angles instead of outrightly deleting them immediately for not being "good". I would love to say that I still print out photos or have a film camera that would somehow fit my nostalgia, but honestly I am much too lazy for that.

I am wearing a new sweater [I got so many new sweaters for X-mas, which is super fitting... my friends used to describe me as the sweater girl] from Anomaly in Five Points. Husband did good. I love the oversized sleeves. It is also extremely warm! Worn with black Cheap Monday skinny cords, white tank from Sway in Berkeley, black pashmina, Nine West boots, fuscia fringe earrings, turq ring and tortoise shell cuff watch.



[The husband's favorite "smile" pic.]

IMPORTANT NEWS: We will be doing a Clothing Swap at Anomaly/Underbelly in a few weeks! If you don't know about Anomaly, shame shame! If you do [or don't], pick out your best clothes you're ready to part with and come out for some new [to you] clothes, drinks and mingling! We will be giving out tickets for each item you bring and you can trade each ticket in for one new item to take home. Date and additional details soon to come!

Go eat some spaghetti! And to end with some interesting trivia, did you know that the Chinese originally invented pasta? The Chinese!!! I am becoming more and more convinced of their world domination.

1 comment:

  1. How many times do I have to tell people that Chinese did NOT invent spaghetti? They made noodles which is totally different from spaghetti in any immaginable way from production to ingridients. More specifically chineses did not invent pasta at all.

    ReplyDelete