Saturday Night...

, , No Comments
...was action packed. New micro-brewery grand opening, 10 yr anniversary of our local hangout, wine festival, and football! I'd say that is a Saturday night for you, if there ever was one. We had fun at least. It was all very alchy-centric.



I put on yesterday's outfit and photographed it tonight. I wore Dolce Vita moto boots, high-waisted denim shorts from Topshop, target paisley dress/top, and fuscia fringe Bale earrings. Changed into black knit leggings and added a black scarf for the later parts of the night to keep warm.



The look I gave the husband as he instructed me on how to pose.



It's nights like last night where you remember why exactly Jacksonville is awesome. How great to be a part of so much growth and activity. I feel Jacksonville buzzing all around me. We're on our way, baby! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment