Numbness.

, , 3 comments
It is fo real cold. I need a jacket.



Some dead leaves to prove it.

Regardless, I am really happy with this outfit. Bright, yet cozy, feels like a blanket wrapped around me - perfect for this Fall day. Also, great for twirling.





I look a little witchy in this picture. I accept it though. I am wearing this amazing scarf dress from Lulus.com, red leather Rocket Dog booties and a teal sweater from Urban Outfitters. Wooden bangles, rose printed earrings and turq ring.

It is Friday, yo. This is about all you will get from me tonight!

Happy Weekend!

3 comments:

  1. loving in your curls and red hair. Don't see too many red heads these days. Don't worry not hitting on ya...I am just a female confident in my own skin:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the compliment!! i will take it. :) yes, we red heads are a rare breed.

    ReplyDelete