The Many Faces of Hil.

, , 3 comments
[caption id="attachment_884" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Pensively-Examining-The-Sky Hil."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_885" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Oh-No-I-Forgot-How-To-Dance Hil."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_886" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Super-Attractive-Body-Language Hil."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_890" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="The-Walking-Dead-Extra Hil."][/caption]

I am so versatile. I can't believe I never made it as a model. I mean, clearly... I have the height, the waif like frame, and the mad skillz all required.

Wearing [AGAIN] Silence + Noise jeans [that I want to burn because I wear them every other day now, but I think it's because it disguises my curves in a flattering way] [aka, I probably need to lose weight so my other clothes fit better] [I'd prefer it if you'd agree with me in silence, please], black Cheap Monday tank dress, blue and black BB Dakota sweater, and Dolce Vita moto boots.

BTW, The Walking Dead. If you haven't seen it, you are a square.





3 comments:

  1. U need to spice up your outfits girl. U r cheating....ahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to stop with those jeans. but i AM wearing a dress as a shirt. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aahahha. I like the blue top a lot. Don't u ever wear dresses?

    ReplyDelete