This code of easy virtue.

, , 1 comment
It is so easy to get lazy with my wardrobe... even being required to not acquire any new items and not wear the same look twice... it's still easy to be lackluster! At this point I thought I would be wearing some crazy concoctions, but no. Today? Today I wore khaki cut offs, a plum tank and mauve sweater and moccasins. Just... normal.

So tonight I decided, in my solitude [husband's off playing with his bizand], to finally take the buttons and snaps off this vintage floor length floral vest and give it a go. In my house, but still. It's a test run.



Wearing chambray dress from Zaras, black thigh highs, black suede boots from Urban, vintage vest, and this grey woven hat from Urban.



This pattern is a little outrageous! But it speaks to me for some reason. I love the colors and the flowers and how big it is.



Spending my night eating oven pizza, drinking some red wine, scouring the new Scientific American that just came in the mail, knitting, working on the book some, and watching movies. [Sounds like a lot more than can be done in one night.] Already made it through "Easy Virtue" starring Jessica Biel. It surprised me. Based on the play by Noel Coward and set in the 1920's, it tells the story of a couple that gets married on a whim in the South of France and then moves back to his home in England. The only problem being her wild nature [she is the first female race car driver and completely free-spirited], which causes all kinds of interesting problems for them.





1 comment: