Woman On The Moon.

, , 2 comments
If only I could actually go to the moon. Now that would be something.



Tonight was the true beginning of Fall/Winter. It was dark outside as I walked to my car, thanks to Daily Savings. My drive home felt like commuting via cocoon... warm and toasty inside my little metal vessel, listening to Mumford & Sons and meditating on the day. I am truly truly a night owl. Something about the darkness of night stirs my soul and leaves me wide awake and curious. Although, I am also afraid of the dark. I blame my overactive imagination. I am a complicated gal.



Wearing a cream Martin + Osa sweater dress, maroon velvet blazer from GAP, tan fishnets, tan booties from Forever21, and turq ring. Sometimes jewelry seems like an overstatement. I reallllllly wanted to wear this oversized mens suit coat of the husbands, but got scared of its massive "swallowing" potential. I think I made a big mistake not wearing it, although this look works too.

Cheers to darkness.







 

 

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit. I hate dark days. I am a bear in the winter. I don't want to be out at all. I just want to eat, drink hot chocolate and snuggle in bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe thats what i love about it! haha. i love being cozy.

    ReplyDelete