Paris Oh Paris.

, , 1 comment
So, since Hilary and I are losing creativity and motivation to keep up this blog and our fashion outfits, we decided to experiment with clothes we are desperately avoiding for multiple reasons. My main reason is comfort and also in the morning my feet are always swollen and the last thing I want to do is wear heels or dresses. I also have the desire to cover up in the morning, avoiding any skirts, tank top or dresses. However, today I did the opposite of my desires, by wearing a flower print vintage dress I bought in Paris. I paired it with suede mustard boots, a pink pashmina and a jacket I bought in Chicago. Shawn was so surprised he asked me why I was wearing a spring/summery dress in the Fall. Well it’s 85 here so it made sense to me.  34 days have passed and I worn only maybe 1/3 of what I own. I already filled a garbage plastic bag with ‘no more’ items, but still feel I need to let go of more….. I want to end up having items that I love, that I can wear everyday and still feel good and stylish. I also want few evening items for special rare occasions. Want, want, want…What it’s most likely going to happen is that I will have nothing in my closet. Ahah.



Inspiration from Vogue Paris. Flower-prints.

My interpretation based on what I already own:





You can see the dress here a little bit better. Sorry for the bad quality pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I love the floral dress. This is FL. We can pretend its spring all year long. Plus, you are wearing it with a sweater and boots. That is clearly fall wear.

    ReplyDelete