Fashionably Late.

, , 1 comment
Fall is fashionably late this year. We were fashionably late to church. This blog is fashionably [one day] late. And I enjoy the concept that being late is considered fashionable because I am always late to everything. Except when I have to get people to TV Stations. Then, even at 4am, I can be remarkably prompt. Thank God.



Wearing grey maxi dress from Lulus, tan booties from Forever 21, teal sweater from Old Navy [one of the few items I own from that store], scarf from Spain, and feather necklace [which my sister tried to claim she owned and I had taken from her - wrong, but ice try!].



My main source of inspiration for this look was warmth, church appropriate [aka covered], and comfortable. All I really wanted was to lay in bed and eat chicken ramen noodles or chicken noodle soup or some other variation of chicken broth and carbs. Not been feeling super on top of my game, but sometimes church calls. And it's the advent! So, it's nice to see all the candles being lit and the trees decorated and to sing all the carols.

I love the holidays.

1 comment:

  1. I figured it out I used to have EARRINGS that looked exactly like that necklace. hehe

    ReplyDelete