You May Be Right.

, , 2 comments
I may be crazy.

Today, I easily convinced myself that I was having a heart attack when I self-diagnosed a pulled muscle in my right shoulder blade. [Thank you Google.] Nevermind that I have been struggling with back issues for over a month now. Obviously it's a heart attack. [I am still not 100% convinced I am fine, although I am pretty sure I am ridiculous.]



[I couldn't scrap all of the worry out of my eyes for this picture.]

Wearing a Zara chambray dress, grey J.Crew tights, metal feather necklace, plastic flower ring I stole from a friend a while ago [don't worry! no rules were broken! and woops! you can have it back lover],  target coral and metal earrings, and Forever21 booties.

Regardless, I felt pretty happy in my choice of clothing. I was this close [fingers are pinched] to looking like Laura Ingalls Wilder, but went with something a little less country at the last minute. Denim... how quickly it can morph on you.



I love these booties, and this kitty, and this couch. Hello weekend.





2 comments: