Ride Em.

, , 1 comment
It wasn't my intention to dress like I was ready to ride. I just a) wanted to wear cordiroy because it was a frozen tundra of 50 degrees outside, b) I was feeling the brown/black combo, and c) I clearly have too deep an attachment to these cowgirl boots.



Wearing Nine West cowgirl boots, Blank black skinny cords, sheer cream long sleeved blouse from Target [I think], LaROK Luxe suede jacket, black/cream scarf/sarong, grey fringe H&M purse, and these wonderful wrist warmer things my friend knitted for me!



She has mad skillz.

I wasn't necessarily planning on showcasing my riding abilities despite being dressed like a very fashionable cowgirl, but given the opportunity...

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, love the cowgirl pic. and I already told you how obsessed I am with this outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete