Wide.

, , 4 comments
Not much to say today. It's wet and grey and finally feels like Fall. It's actually COLD[ish] outside. I was actually underdressed today. A miracle!!



Wearing a white blouse from Lulus.com, J Brand high-waisted flared 70's jeans, woven huarache heels, feather chain necklace, yellow beaded bali necklace, and turq ring.

I love this shirt. It's so WIDE. It actually lays really well when I don't have my arms oddly protruding out from my sides. Although it looks pretty nice that way too, eh? Haha.





The shoes. Finally breaking them in so the woven bits aren't embedding themselves into my epidermis.

The weened out closet has already made me feel lighter and more inspired by what I see and what I choose to wear.

And that is all.

4 comments:

  1. want the blouse. want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the blouse too and the jeans. R they expensive?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the jeans were on sale for $100 i think, which is pretty good for J brand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I was going to say. They are usually very expensive. Did u get them at Dillards? They are beautiful, what I have been looking for.

    ReplyDelete