Kinect finally motivated me to get in shape.

, , 2 comments
Sunday Post

In the past week I have totally changed my lifestyle. I usually wait until December 31 to set goals for the new year. These goals always include eating healthy and working out to be healthy and get in shape. I also know that I will never stick to these goals, because I am lazy. I have always being lazy. I hate the monotony of the gym. I don't like the outside cold hiking or getting dirty in the field. I like laying on the beach and swimming, but I am scare of sharks. You get the point. To get me out of this chair where I am sitting now, is a mission impossible that not even Tom Cruise can win. ahahah

But Kinect truly changed my life. It killed any excuses I had before including: (1) I don't feel like driving to the gym; (2) it's too late to go; or (3) I don't feel comfortable, all these people are staring at me. Kinect allows you to select your personal virtual trainer that appears on your TV screen. It also scans your body and your silhouette appears next to the trainer. All you have to do is repeat the trainer's movements. Based on your height, weight and type of results, the computer selects exercises beneficial for you. It seems to work because my legs hurt and I am sweating. So, out of curiosity, I am monitoring, with the help of the console, my 'evolvement.' I want to see if this virtual work out works to my desires. All I want to do is to be tone and have some more definition in terms of muscles. To be realistic I ll give myself about 6-8 months to see some results. This sounds like another blog, right?



This is my Stallone's move...ahahah Oh My, I am so no sport-type....

Wearing all Victoria's secret.



After working out I had two smores. ;)

 

2 comments:

  1. how does it work? i want to play! im coming over during christmas haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should come over. It s awesome. You play without a joystick, just with your body. That is how smart it is.

    ReplyDelete