Gin's Saturday.

, , No Comments
Here are her looks from today! Again... a win!



The look. P.S. My dogs are ALWAYS around me.



The tee. Took the picture in summer when I was blond and warm. T-shirt from Forever 21.



Make up by Bobbi brown. Earring by H&M.

The face.

Now don't you all see why I had a girl crush on her? It must be a special occasion, though, because she is wearing two [count 'em] earrings today. :)

She will explain it all tomorrow.

Thanx girl, again. Here it's me, Gin, again reporting from my office on Sunday, because I still don't have Internet.

It’s freezing in Tallahassee today. It’s 65 degree in the house. It’s freezing. I had to officially packed all my summer clothes away. I did not get a chance to wear some of the items. I will have to wait for next summer.  I don’t own many winter attires. Leaving in FL you end up with a wardrobe made out of little dresses and cute little sandals. It is going to be a challenge to be creative during cold times. Also my winter wardrobe is constituted by grey and black. No prints whatsoever.

I am wearing many different layers that you can’t see. White tank top by Intimissimi, t-shirt (above) from Forever21, long sleeves t-shirt by Victoria’s Secret, grey sweater from H&M, pants by Banana Republic and shoes by Flexa. Make up by Bobbi Brown. My friend, Cornelia works at Bobbi Brown and for some reasons every time I let her use my digital camera I get Bobbi Brown make-up. She is so nice. Too nice.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment