Love and hate for fashion. More hate than love.

, , No Comments
I had to write this right away, even without posting my outfit for the day. I heard it few months ago, reheard about it yesterday and today I just got pissed off. Apparently, H&M (see scandal involving the company) and designer Lanvin (really not that great of a designer after all), teamed up to launch a cheap line available at H&M. The grand opening of the line was I think Saturday morning. As a result thousands of girls lined up at 4AM in front of the store of NYC and Chicago to name few to get a piece of cheap fabric. It's not even Black Friday. To maximize profits Starbucks decided to offer danish and coffee just to boost the sugar level of these crazy maniac women. Could you imagine once the doors open? Look at this video here filmed in Montreal. Che cretine! I just want to shake these people and tell them to do something for meaningful with their shallow lives. I did stand up outside Bestbuy at 4:45AM to get a digital EOS Rebel camera, but that's because it was cheaper and it was a camera. Or are clothes the same as a professional camera?









Dress from Anthropologie - silk with little dogs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment