Missoni.

, , 3 comments
Today I finally talked to one of my good friends. We have been trying to talk to each other for a month but miserably failed, because every time we called each other we were busy. I decided to write her a letter and sent her a book. I used to write many letters. I find them to be personal. Technology has pushed us away from taking the time to consider our relationships. When I receive a letter from a friend I know that person took the time to think about me. Anyway, I finally talked to my friend and told her about my blog. However, I had forgotten that she was doing something similar, actually way more adventurous than this blog. She had not shopped for ONE YEAR. She told me the first thing she bought at 2:00AM was a French Connection sweater on Ebay. What would be my first item after this blog? What would be yours?



Armani eyeglasses. I love glasses. I have to wear them, so I try to buy cute ones, I have a decent collection but I need to change the lenses so I am stuck with this pair. I used to buy my eyeglasses in Italy because they were way cheaper. Not anymore, unless you find a store that is closing down.



I really enjoy today's outfit. I bought this dress from Forever21. It reminds me of Missoni and I love Missoni. It's strange because Missoni is such a unique style that you end up either love it or hate it. I found a picture of the real dress and I was surprised how similar it was. I obviously had to wear a tank top underneath because my students will be distracted by my naked chest;)



3 comments:

  1. girl that outfit is awesome!! you look hot. haha. i love your glasses collection. when i wear my glasses i feel like a frumpster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. frumpster = a frumpy, unfashionable person. i just dont feel "sharp" haha.

    ReplyDelete