Crime scene.

, , No Comments
I don't have an outfit today. I did not have to work and I had a long night (Gin's definition of long night is two glasses of wine and home by 1AM). I have ZERO tolerance for alcohol, which results in pathetic hang overs over 2 glasses of bad wine. That's the problem. Bad wine and no food. I spent the night with Shawn's colleague from Chicago (I love Chi-town) so every time there are people from the city I want to hang out with them and know everything. We first went to Level 8, and I was underdressed. I had changed from my previous outfit because I usually study at All Saint's and if you are familiar with the place it's very casual and at times stinky from homeless people. All the girls had black mini dresses on and heels. Very pretty, but very homogenic. I was the only different one because I was wearing jeans, and red and white stripes for top. ahahhah

Since I can't post pictures of me in my undergarment I will share some random stuff.



This a brilliant photo shoot replicating famous crime scenes with fashion couture items.

0 comments:

Post a Comment