Internet Malfunction

, , No Comments
So, Gin's internet is DOWN. Out. No longer in service. Incommunicado. She sent me her pics from Friday and today and I am lovingly posting them for all of you to see. More info from her on them tomorrow when her 'net is back in action.

[caption id="attachment_607" align="alignnone" width="360" caption="Friday."][/caption]

I personally love this look, but am not sure if she is holding a baby pumpkin in her hand or a huge orange? Great figure and simplistic style that is effortless and cool! Two thumbs up.

Thank you HIlary for keeping up my posts. It's a baby pumpkin.....

I had a busy good Friday. I took the pictures of my outfit, but forgot to post them because Shawn and I got a Kinect. We got carried away. It’s so much fun and very receptive to our body movements. It’s a great work out too. My favorite game is table tennis. You could hear me screaming like a real athlete. Ahhaha

I am wearing jeans from H&M, black long sweater from Motivi, an Italian company, and brown boots that are about to fall apart. The bottom has holes and nails coming out. As I was walking in the rain my feet were just wet. I need to let them go. So I have been ‘window shopping’ for boots and found that Frye boots are resistant to my feet. That’s what I need. They are very expensive though.



Those are similar enough right?

For today entry I just want to share an article that was posted on Ms. Magazine, a feminist magazine, which I enjoy very much. It’s not the stereotypical radical feminist maniac magazine. It represents today women. Any women. They often discuss pop culture icons, but this particular article/blog talked about free trade initiatives by fashion designer. I am taking the freedom to extract some quotes from the blog as well as providing the link to the blog. Enjoy!

For the Love of Freedom and Fashion

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment