The day After.

, , 2 comments
How many days until the end of this journey? Just a little over a month. I have to admit that I have not worn half of what I own. I had to reorganize my closet in such a way to force me to wear clothes I am avoiding and yet I don't want to get rid of. Right now I have put all the 'untouched' clothes on one side and the 'used' ones on the other side of my closet. I don't know why I have not thought about it before.



Wearing: Banana Republic's boots; Skirt by H&M, top by A&F and sweater from Italy.



Inspiration: Olson's twin. Picture from Vogue Italy.

 

2 comments:

  1. that is such a great idea about your closet! i bet it gives you some perspective one what you wear too much and not enough and maybe what to buy more of in the future... and less of. haha. i almost want to give away my favorite jeans, the high waisted silence + noise jeans, because i have worn them so much these past few months! im like... sick of them! but love them, too...

    love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for our exchange:) I think during xmas break I ll do another round of clean up....ahahhaha

    ReplyDelete