Fatigued.

, , 3 comments
I am getting burnt out on the picture taking, the posting, the incessant personally imposed demand that I pick out unique outfits every day!! It is Day 52... 29 days to go. We are definitely winding down to the end now... but there is still a long road ahead. I have to say that not shopping has really stopped bothering me almost completely. I have even been shopping a few times and haven't even had much desire to see what is out there. I do want to buy some better fitting, better made items - aka more expensive. I also want to get rid almost all my clothes and getting really minimalistic. Owning only things I love and that work really well with my taste and figure.



Wearing fuscia skinny leg cords from Alloy.com [I think they cost $15], grey H&M tank, and one of the husband's grey thermals.

I have also been getting more into crafts. I bought some buttons yesterday to revitalize an old sweater and I am working on a new chunky scarf. Artsy fartsy. I feel better about making something and being somewhat productive than mindlessly throwing dollars away on something I don't even really want.

Talk to me in January, though. Could [easily? likely?] be singing a whole new tune.

[I will post yesterday's look in a bit when I get enough mojo to get off the sofa.]

3 comments:

  1. I have those days too, but yesterday it was the opposite. I went to the mall because my friend had to buy some pants and saw all these items I wanted to buy. ahahhahaha So I wonder what will happen once I am done with my diet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] I meant to respond to Hilary’s post Fatigued [...]

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] to respond to Hilary’s post Fatigued, but I had other things in my mind. I feel 50-50 on this 91 days journey. There are days in [...]

    ReplyDelete