On the plane. Again. On the plane.

, , No Comments
FLYING TO SF.

I am flying to San Francisco for a conference. Again. I almost thought I had forgotten the charger for my laptop and I left the house with no battery on my cell-phone or computer. Yes, it's typical, but don't you hate the fact that you always have to charge? Charge your cell-phone, your vacuum cleaner, your computer...And I feel I am always charging because after one year your cell-phone battery is just not the same. I thought about what I would do without a cell-phone or a computer to guide me to the hotel. Scary thought in today society, but actually we should start relying less on these devices to survive. We tend to forget how to develop certain human skills because we are enslaved by fast and personal technology.

FLYING BACK TO SF.

I have no good luck flying, trying to get back home. I am currently stuck in Charlotte. My flight was supposed to leave at 10:29PM and it's now pushed to 11:09PM. It keeps changing, suggesting that the flight will be cancelled. When I came back to Tally from Italy it took me 2 days to get home. I was stuck in Paris for a night and even the flight they booked me on the next day was late so I missed all my connection flights. It was horrible. I thought I would never made it. I hate flying. On the plane from SF this 2 yrs old girl was so annoying that I thought they should throw out the window crying spoiled brats. I think you can tell I am not happy.

Another frustrating occurring theme in the airports in the States is the CRAPPY food you overpaid. I looked at all the options I had and found that the best was a turkey sandwich that I threw away because the turkey was covered in a strange gelatin and the bread had a hair on it. One good thing the French airport had was food. They had an organic deli/buffet. It was amazing. I had the best yogurt. You should go to France just to have yogurt. And I had organic salmon with rugula. I have weird looking jello here in the States.....





French Yogurt.

I know this is an old picture, but it depicts my traveling 'uniform.' Coat by Kenneth Cole, Jeans by Express, Grey sweater either by Forever21 or H&M and boots from Promod or Zara. Scarf by Fendi, Bag by Zara. The picture was taken in Rome, Piazza di Spagna.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment