Almost Turkey Day.

, , 3 comments
Thanksgiving is just around the corner. I am so ready! Big feasts, family time, great excuses to drink and days of relaxation [hopefully]. Oh, and some awesome football! Yes yes yes.



Wearing Martin + Osa cream sweater dress, tan suede belt from Urban, pink plaid wood flats from JCrew, beaded earrings gift from a boutique I think, wooden bangles.

This year I also get to spend time with my favorite pup on the planet. Gotta love the Ginge.



Looking forward to starting my holiday shopping... in a way. Although I will probably be more frugal and more creative in my gift giving this year. [I usually go... overboard. To put it gently.] But still, giving gifts is fun.  I know its some kind of mass consumerism brainwashing yada yada yada, but it feels good to see someone open a gift and love it. Material goods are good, even if the high only lasts a while. [I'm sure coke addicts would say the same thing.]

I am also really starting to wonder what I will buy as my one item... Some awesome grey knee high boots? A fun dress for the holidays? A big huge sweater that costs more than a sweater should ever cost? Or... diamonds? [I actually considered buying some diamonds.]

Wondering about what will happen when I can suddenly shop again, too. Maybe I should put myself on a one item per month limitation after all this. Or maybe it should be a big free for all? Ay. Questions questions.

3 comments:

  1. I already know what to get myself. ahahhahahaha Custom-made leather boots from this Italian company. I contacted them already. ahahahhahahahhahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ginge is so cute (that's the puppy, right?) :) Hope Thanksgiving was as relaxing as you guys wanted it to be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! She is absolutely the cutest dog I know [but I'm biased haha]. :)

    ReplyDelete