Autumn Falling.

, , No Comments
It feels like Autumn today. The leaves are changing colors even in Florida. I had my first serious meeting about my dissertation topic. I thought I had everything figured out and I came out of the meeting lost and confused in a good way. There are so many possibilities out there, so many approaches I can use. But which one? I like what my professor told me. He said to pick what I am most passionate about. This is why I like academics. Today my office was full of intellectual conversations. It looked like a Moroccan outdoor market: chaotic, loud and flavored, but instead of spices and foods, goods were opinions. It reminded me of why I chose to be in school forever.

 



Wearing: Shoes by Mango bought in Ibiza, pink wool pants by Benetton bought in Destin, FL, top by Zara bought in Paris, Armani glasses bought in Hong Kong. Neckless with key from CA (a gift from my friend Gina), pink neckless from Italy (my mom's gift), and earrings from Milan. I just realized that all the items come from outside Tallahassee. Is that a sign?







0 comments:

Post a Comment