It Was A Holiday.

, , No Comments
Yesterday was a day off for Gin and I... inadvertently. Not planned, but blogging every. single. day. is hard work. Even if it is just taking pictures and loading them up.

And then today I was so busy I could barely think straight and forgot to take a picture. Since I did take pictures yesterday, I'm doing a sort of combo deal. Yesterday's pictures, today's blog. C'est la vie.

I am definitely experiencing some fatigue on the inspiration front. And I am yearning for some retail therapy. Like, if only I could just buy something, clothes could be fun again! Although, with this look, I found a new way to wear this tunic. It seems obvious to me now, that I have done it, but sometimes a shirt seems like just a shirt until you make it something else. [This isn't even really a shirt, being super long, but it has major slits on the side.]





Wearing black tank dress, maroon knit tunic dress, brown Nine West cowgirl boots, turq rings, silver Chicos cuff [saw the same one featured on Topshop... go Chicos!], and silver fringe earrings.

Happy Halloween folks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment