Day Six Zero.

, , 2 comments
Let me just say in pictures how I felt tonight taking a picture of my outfit AGAIN.



Okay. It's a teensy tiny picture. I'm being a little unladylike.

Here is a more forced attempt at joviality.



Well, it kind of worked.



Wearing forest green cargo pants from Lulus, maroon knit tunic - gift from the madre in law, black tank from target and Gianni Bini cream patent leather pumps.

I'm a little grumbly!

But let's not dwell on that! Took a cue from Gin and the husband and I pulled out our Wii. Did an hour of Wii fit and then had a bowling match and a game of tennis.

I am also starting to want to get rid of my most beloved pieces of clothing because now I am entirely aware of how often I wear these things... in every imaginable combination possible.

2 comments:

  1. What you mean u want to get rid of your beloved pieces? Do you wear them or not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do wear them! but i feel sick of them now because i wear them so much. ha.

    ReplyDelete