I have got you under my skin.

, , 1 comment
Have you ever had a crush on a celebrity? Well, I am sure everyone had. I had many, but one was for Bono, U2. My friend Simona and I used to spend the afternoons after school watching videotapes of U2 concerts, videos and interviews on MTV. At the time MTV played music videos. Eventhought we knew how old Bono was compared to out age (16), we just could not avoid being captivated by his voice so sensual and his videos so perfect. Videos these days rely on digital manipulation and striking special effects. Voice and charisma of the singer become secondary. In my days people like Bono and George Michael with Freedom were enough to get you to buy their CD. It also helped that they were actually talented people.













For the occasion of the good times spent memorizing every song and move by U2 here my rock and roll look. I have bought this crazy white jeans by Guess in 2005 in Italy and NEVER worn them. They were too small so I had to use my sewing machine to expand them. Top by Old Navy, the worst quality store I have ever been. Shoes by Zara.





1 comment: