Darling, it's just a simple centerpiece.

, , No Comments
The comfort of my house and the fact that I am on some sort of vacation brought the 'Beaver' out of my third wave, multiracial, eco-feminist ideology. [You can read more about who I am as a feminist here]. I have taught myself how to knit, baked cookies, cleaned, ironed. You name it! I have been domesticated by boredom. Will boredom get me to create this 'simple' centerpiece? Watch from 3:20. It's a video about gender stereotypes of the '50s.







 



Wearing black wool tights from DKNY, Ugg boots, skirt H&M, top Max and Co.



Pictures courtesy of my friend Brigette. It's nice when I do not have to use the timer.

Also I wanted to show you a video of this band that I dig. The video is just amazing. Shawn showed it to me a while ago.







I love everything about this kids. Their innocent, creative, out-Kast way of being alive, being human beings. It reminds me of who I am inside, living in this world made out of pink elephants who speak in Shakespearean.

0 comments:

Post a Comment