I will never recover.

, , 1 comment
Christmas is a food feast. My family or Shawn's family usually start eating the 23rd and pretty much we never stop until January 6th. We had so much food that we had to start dinner at 5:30pm and did not end until 1AM (with movie break in between). It's crazy, but I love it. My body can't handle it anymore.



French Onion Soup.



Crab from Florida.



Crab from Alaska.



Not able to move. Wearing turtle neck from Gap, organic white t-shirt, and leggings.



Christmas cookies after dinner.



The infamous dress. Is it that beautiful or what? H&M.

Time for some Kinect and more to cook tonight. Merry xmas.

.

1 comment:

  1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Fugacita`, Fugacita`. Fugacita` said: I will never recover.: http://wp.me/p15DF5-iH [...]

    ReplyDelete